Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Little About Me


Hey! I'm Lucy and welcome to my blog "The Curly Mermaid". This will be my canvas of fashion inspiration and expression. I am 17 and currently a student living in Cleveland, Ohio. I hope you enjoy reading my posts and will try to update 3-4 times a week with different outfit ideas/topics that have caught me eye. For everyday updates you can look at my Polyvore: lucykeating. Happy reading! xo 
-Lucy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check me out on social networking! 
My Polyvore
My Twitter  
My Insta


2 comments:

  1. The blogs you produce are really of good quality. I love to read your writings and shall come again to check out the latest posts.
    wholesale face masks uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs are really informative and ready source of knowledge for anyone who is really searching for something new to them. Keep the spirits high and please produce something new about what is going around the world in the field of Fashion.
    wholesale mens fashion distributor uk

    ReplyDelete